SANSHIN – Suez Canal Searchlight
SCS-50PS (Hight Efficiency lamp)
SCS-50PH (Halogen lamp)
1. Material for the search light body is the stainless steel and, the aluminum alloy for the fitting base and supporting arm.
2. The front glass is made of high quality tempered glass which can resist the severe temperature varia- tion from intensive heating to repaid cooling.
3. The parabolic polished glass reflector(mirror) of high precision is divided into two (2) parts so as to radiate both single beam and split beams.Accordingly, the signal buoys located at the both sides of the canal be searched easily. The back side of the reflector is reinforced with a special metal plate.
4. The (single) beam can be split vertically into two (2) beams up to 5 degree each on both sides from the zero position i.e. center line.The angle of the dark span between two (2) beams can be adjusted continuously from 0 to 10 degree at the operator’s option.
6. In the lamp holder a spare lamp is also provided against accidents, therefore, in case of emergency lightening can be easily switched over by the outside lever operation.
7. All materials used for the search light are of so high quality as to stand against the worst weather condi- tions the ship may encounter during her navigation.
8. Available to provide NK (Nippon Kaiji Kyokai) certifi- cate as standard and also ABS, LR, BV, DNV, CCS and other as option if the users so demand.
9. Accessories : Protector for front glass, Sling, and Socket-outlet (as option)